Friday, July 11, 2008

Prequel to the Last Post

OK. I just noticed I skipped over last weekend. On Friday I took a long walk with my pedometer in hopes of measuring out some trails, but it looks like my pedometer clocks at different rates when I run and when I walk, and I'm not quite sure either is right. So I'm still sort of guessing, but I'm sure I'm within half a mile of being right. Saturday I ran a six miler and worked with my weights at home and Sunday I ran 9 miles, then went to the gym. All in all, only one mile over what was suggested in the training guide. I have the feeling at some point I'm going to have to back off a bit of either the running or the strength training not to peak too soon, but so far I'm doing all right.
We will see what this weekend and next week bring.

No comments: