Monday, July 23, 2012

Week Three

This week, I'm adding some extra information to each post. This should help me drop some weight by monitoring what it is and what I'm eating.

But first, to finish last week. Yesterday I took it pretty slow, aside from vacuuming the house, I just basically ate. Part of the reason I'm going to start keeping tabs on that. I think the 9 miler really did take it out of me.

Now, for this week.
Monday 7/23 should be a rest day, but judging from my lack of activity yesterday, did 20 mins. elliptical, 20 stationary bike, 400 sit ups, and 100 push ups (writing this on Wednesday, my abs are still a bit sore!)

This morning I weight 142 lbs. I believe on Friday I clocked at 139 lbs. I suspect this is part water weight, part the extra eating I did.

For breakfast I had a bowl of TJ high fiber cereal with skim milk. 180 calories and 1.5 grams of fat.

Lunch was a walk and a chop't salad which, checking it out on their website was a whopping 480 calories and 21.5 grams of fat (only two of them saturated fat). I'm not sure how to feel about this. Most of the calories are from the dressing, which in turn means that they are from olive oil... All the same I'm going to stick to their 'spa' dressings from now on.

Dinner was a can of low fat beef chilli from TJs with reduced fat string cheese and three tortillas. Also a few chips and guacamole. I'm already bored of keeping tabs on calories and fat, but I can assume that this was in the vicinity of 400 calories and 7 gr. of fat.

This is the last time I try to guess at nutritional content, from now on, I'll just try to eat healthy, but I will keep writing down what I eat.

Tuesday 7/24
I was sick, so I could not run.

For lunch I ate a ham and cheese sandwich with roasted red peppers and pepperocini. Dinner was a bowl of cereal.

Today is Wednesday, and I am not sure if I will run or not. I should, to not get too far behind after such a promising start, but then... what if I make it worse? I have half the day to make up my mind, as I did quite a bit of sleeping yesterday.

No comments: