Monday, July 30, 2012

Week 4

After a lackluster week, due to illness, we are on our way to s new big week.

Last week I didn't run until Thursday, and only got 4 miles in. I have the feeling I did something more, and that I even started a blog post on it that I decided to save, but it is gone now. So Saturday was a bit low key, but Sunday I got my 6 miles in and walked another mile or so. Same today.

I haven't been keeping track of my food intake, although it has been pretty good. The quantity of beer ingested last week, however took almost all my good work. Putting me at 141 this morning. I haven't seen below 138 in a long, long time. Soooo this week: No booze. None. There are a few beers in my fridge, but beer doesn't go bad.

About Sunday's run. It wasn't too bad. It was rather hot by the time I got out (due to beer) and I was feeling a bit shaky (due to beer). I'll be interested to see how Wednesday's 6 mile pace run goes. Very interested.

No comments: