Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I am working a bit from memory

Since I haven't updated since a week from today, this is what I think I did.
On Thursday 7th, I believe I didn't do anything. Friday I did around 6 miles. Saturday I put in 7 miles. On Sunday I did do 14 miles, starting from home and running to and around W&OD trail. I ran slower than I'd have liked, but all the same, I am pleased. During the weekend I did do some weight training work at home, but I've not been to the gym, partially because I was missing my card. Monday I did some more weight training work. Tuesday and today I did nothing. I've been very drowsy and sleeping too much. I'm hoping to have a better day tomorrow and this weekend does have a 15 miler in the making. My foot is doing quite well, and I think the break is doing it good. I am a bit afraid of lagging behind and not getting enough training in, but I've got a good 10 weeks to go, so I should be all right.
Also, I used google pedometer and finally managed a much more accurate calculation of my trail. My pedometer is only about a half mile off. The new one sucked, so I returned it. Next week I'll go to my running store and see if I can buy something useful.

No comments: